June 2017 Junior Sailing Program
Registration will open soon! Priority given to kids who haven't previously participated in a USC Junior Sailing Program.
Saturdays from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
June 3, June 17, June 25, and July 1
Requirements / Expectations:
- USC family membership required.
- Age 8 to 18, (6- and 7-year-olds who are highly motivated may also be accepted into the program).
- Able to swim at least 25 feet without assistance.
- Parents / Guardians are expected to stay at the club during lessons.
- Parents / Guardians are asked to help with rigging, de-rigging, launching, landing, and anything else that might be asked of them to assist the instructors.
- Bring your own well-fitting lifejacket and water shoes.
- Also bring a towel, change of clothing and sunscreen.
- A sack lunch for socializing after lessons.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Woeger at firstname.lastname@example.org.