UNION SAILING CLUB
The board has decided there is a need for a second Work-Day at the club. Work that needs to be done:
- Stripping the Hunter of hardware so it can be taken to the dump
- Securing the barge, putting the cover on
- Building 2 new dock sections
- Collecting other trash and bringing it to the dump (old whaler)
- Repairs to the rental boat fleet
- Build a shed
Schedule for Saturday May 12, 201810:00 am - Arrive and begin work1:00 pm - BBQ Lunch and Dessert Pie Potluck2:00 pm into the afternoon - finish up work, new member orientation and practice race / sail
Mark Flett will be putting on his famous BBQ and has requested for you to bring your mom's favorite pie as a dessert in celebration of Mother's Day.
Please RSVP for this event so we can plan accordingly. Please follow the link below for registration.
Union Sailing Club
PO Box 2208
Longmont, CO 80502